Re: Footnotes to lyrics

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Footnotes to lyrics
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 11:24:21 +0100

Daniel Rosen <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

Conversion to 2.17.13 (what I have here) leaves this unchanged.  The
error message is a different one, though.  I can make the above work
using \markup "Lyric" instead of Lyric.  As you don't post the exact
error message corresponding to your source file, I have no idea whether
the error is triggered at the same point.

At one point of time, I plan distinguishing Lyric and "Lyric" in
function arguments, and then you'll get along without the disconcerting
disambiguator "\markup".  But that's somewhat unfinished yet.

--
David Kastrup