Re: Output PDF has different chord font than expected

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Output PDF has different chord font than expected
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 22:27:48 +0100

Il 27/02/2013 20:29, mayornancy ha scritto:
After compiling the following Chord example found at:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/input/lsr/lilypond-snippets/Chords#Single-staff-template-with-notes-and-chords

my result PDF chord symbols are using a very different font than the
example output shown on the webpage (please see attached png)

Actually the fonts are the same even in the latest version:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.17/Documentation/snippets/chords#chords-single-staff-template-with-notes-and-chords

I guess that your operating system is missing the fonts required.
My system (Linux) is using the fonts you see in the attached image.

--
Federico