Re: Hushing up Sibelius news?

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: Hushing up Sibelius news?
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2013 18:14:19 +0100

Am 02.03.2013 17:39, schrieb Urs Liska:
> Am 02.03.2013 17:36, schrieb Noeck:

>>> What about setting this up as a collaborative effort?
>> Good idea. I would join this effort, once somebody has set up a place to
>> do so (and it is permitted).
>>
>> Joram
> Well, typesetting anything shouldn't be a problem. But typesetting
> something in a collaborative way and posting the results somewhere is
> something different.

Yes, sure. I just wanted to show that I am interested. I know git, and
use it every day. I think once the the aim and some sort of procedure
and splitting into tasks is defined, I could pick one of them. In my
opinion, this should be doable and it is worth trying.
(On the other hand, I would be up for other pieces as well. For me it
does not need to be this one.)

Cheers,
Joram