Re: a lot of accidentals. how do I notate them?

From: Sarah k Alawami
Subject: Re: a lot of accidentals. how do I notate them?
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 10:06:51 -0800

Actually the while cord is a quarter note so it is a extremely slow 4/4 like
quarter equals 60. the only exception is when you have the dotted rhythm and
now I see where i went wrong. I just forgot to subdivide.  Funny I do that all
the time in my singing. I'll redo those parts. I'm surprised that no errors
occurred in the compilation when I compiled at least that first part. lol!

You note a flat as being an f. In the manual they use ES not f and for sharp
which makes sense they use "is" I'll look again at the manual and see.

Take care.