Re: divisi parts and another general question

From: Sarah k Alawami
Subject: Re: divisi parts and another general question
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 12:36:54 -0800

Hey thanks for that explenation. I think I'm finally getting it. here is I
think the first 2 or 3 measures od the part. I can't keep track anymore. as I'm
not used to thinking in separate parts. lol! Hehahaha. and I think I'm missing
a closing right brace some ware.

<<
{ c aes,  g  ees |
ees f {des c } \\ {ees  ees } |

  \bar "|."
}

I don't' want to go any further until I know I have the hang of it somewhat. I
have to go through the piano part twice and notate what I'm hearing.

Be blessed all and good luck.