roling cords

From: Sarah Alawami
Subject: roling cords
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 16:24:47 -0700

I might need to role a few coreds in this piano reduction. I know the term  ala
harp, or somethign like that. Would  that text work in lily pond before the
less then and grater then symbols or is there  an easier way to do this? No
mark up language. I'm not quite ready to memorise that yet.

I'm thinking  ahead as I need to reduce 24 measures by monday and don't want to
bother anyone  much lol!

I have other questions but I'll ask them as time goes on.

Tc all and be blessed.