Re: roling cords

From: Sarah k Alawami
Subject: Re: roling cords
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 22:22:53 -0700

Ok. so based on the example I played I have no choice. so do I just put the
whole shebang on beat one and hope the pianist, in this case either me or the
prof or a class mate would have the sense to do what I did, better then me of
corse. lol.

I know how to build the cord in lily pond but I'm wondering if I need to do
something special or will they just know, unless they have hands that can
stretch 2 octaves lol!

do I need that bracket or how ever my sighted friend described it to me when we
put it in to a piece I was composing about 5 years ago? the teacher rolled that
cord the way we had indicated.

Tc all and be blessed.

I should be up to that point  tomorrow in the piece. By then hopefully I would
have decided what to do.

Take care all and thanks for putting up with me.