Re: Changing of default midi instrument

From: Peter Schütt
Subject: Re: Changing of default midi instrument
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 19:38:20 +0100

Hallo,

[..]
>> I am new in Lilypond.
>> I try to change the default midi instrument (piano) for a song to a
>> violin.
>
> http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.17/Documentation/notation/midi-
instruments#index-MIDI_002c-instruments

I found this page, but I do not find out how the correct commands and syntax
is to change the default instrument.

Where in the following score-snippet must I how to set the
midiInstrument to "violin"?

score {
    <<
    \new ChordNames {
      \set chordChanges = ##t
      \melodyHarmonies
      \refrainHarmonies
    }
    \new Voice = "Strophe" {
      \autoBeamOff \repeat volta 3 { \melodyStrophe } \break
                            \new Voice = "Refrain" {
                              \autoBeamOff     \repeat volta
2
                                                    \melodyRefrain }
    }
      \new Lyrics \lyricsto "Strophe" \verseOne
      \new Lyrics \lyricsto "Strophe" \verseTwo
      \new Lyrics \lyricsto "Strophe" \verseThree
      \new Lyrics \lyricsto "Refrain" \refrain

  \layout { }
  \midi {
    \context {
      \ChordNameVoice \remove Note_performer

Sorry, in German I would say I have a board before my head.
I did not find the correct solution.

Thanks for help.

Ciao
  Peter Schütt

--
www.pstt.de

Die E-Mail-Adresse funktioniert, kann aber u.U. in Zukunft mal abgeschaltet
werden. Ohne "_remove_this_" wird sie auch in Zukunft noch funktionieren.