Re: Custom footers

From: Jérôme Plût
Subject: Re: Custom footers
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 19:19:51 +0100

Decimo tertio Kalendas Apriles MMXIII scripsit Thomas Morley :
> in the code below you'll see increasing page-numbers throughout the
> book as usual.

Ooh, now that I have had the time to read your code, I see what you
did, and I like it. The \on-the-fly side-effect is devious (and
un-Scheme-like, but who cares). Thanks!

> Though, I didn't manage to code "(1/3)" for consecutive bookparts,
> because I didn't understand how to get or calculate the
> bookpart-last-page-number.

The simplest way to do it would be the TeX way: saving the page count
for each section in a .aux file and reading this again on second
compilation. Unless, of course, the (open) Scheme function is disabled
in Lilypond. I will have a try at this.

--
        Jérôme