Re: User comments on R shorthand

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: User comments on R shorthand
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 23:31:25 +0100

[snip long discussion]

hi people,

I'd love to be able to write R*4 to get 4 full measure rests without
having to think about time signature.  This would be very convenient.
Therefore i'm sorry to hear that such a feature is likely impossible
to implement properly (if David says so, there's a good chance that
he's right).
David, if you discover something that would allow this (or similar)
feature to be implemented, let us know and we'll be grateful.

thanks and best wishes to everyone,
Janek