Re: barline at end of staff

From: Arno Rog
Subject: Re: barline at end of staff
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 13:59:49 +0000 (UTC)

Arno Rog <arno.rog <at> gmail.com> writes:

Below a MWE of what I am trying to achieve (mind the wordwrap)
I hope someone has a solution to automatically place it at the end
of the staff, irrespective of the width of the staff.

I'd like to have the last barline exactly at the end of the last staff
without having to trial and error with the extra offset paramater.

voice =  \relative c' {
  \clef violin
  \key g \major
  \time 4/4
  g' g a a \bar "|" b b c2   \bar "" \break
  b4 g a fis \bar "|" g2 fis2 \bar "|" g1
  \override Staff.BarLine #'extra-offset = #'(30 . 0)
  \bar "|."
}

\score {
  \context Score <<
    \context Staff <<
      \override Staff.StaffSymbol #'width = #'80
      \override Staff.TimeSignature #'space-alist #'first-note =
 #'(extra-space . 9.5)
      \override Staff.KeySignature #'space-alist #'staff-bar =
 #'(extra-space . 12)

      \new Voice =  "voice" \voice

  \layout {
    indent = 0.0\mm