Re: extending event-listener.ly

From: Phil Hézaine
Subject: Re: extending event-listener.ly
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 00:04:51 +0100

Le 28/03/2013 21:44, Janek Warchoł a écrit :
Hi Phil,

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 8:09 PM, Phil Hézaine <address@hidden> wrote:
Le 28/03/2013 15:00, Janek Warchoł a écrit :
Phil, please make a git-formatted patch and send a request
for merging it to bug-lilypond mailing list.  If you need help with
this, let us know.

Hi,
Yes, I need help. I don't know how to write a patch git-formatted.

ok.  A few questions:
- what operating system do you use? (in particular, do you have some
Linux at hand?)

Linux with Gentoo.

- do you have any experience with version control?

I've no idea.

- how comfortable are you with the command line?

I get by.

But before, I think you should ask Graham if my additions are well written,
I want to say: are there some improvements needed?
And what about the conversion of drum notes to midi pitches?
I'm not able to find a way to write a specific function for that issue.

We'll put your patch up for review, and then everybody will have the
opportunity to comment on it.

cheers,
Janek

Phil.