Re: MusicXML

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: MusicXML
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 20:45:26 +0200

"Christopher R. Maden" <address@hidden> schrieb:
I am comfortable with LilyPond, but not quite an expert.

I am an expert in XML and XSLT, and it sounds like it would be of
benefit to LilyPond to have better support for MusicXML (though I don’t
use it myself).

Can someone please summarize (or point me to a summary of) the current
state of MusicXML support, what needs to be done, and the
infrastructure? E.g., is a standalone XSLT conversion acceptable, or
should MusicXML import/export be integrated into the core LilyPond code?

~Chris