lilypond 2.16.2 soon in Debian?

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: lilypond 2.16.2 soon in Debian?
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 08:27:08 +0200

Speaking about LilyPond on Linux... yesterday I've seen that version 2.16 is still in debian experimental:
http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=lilypond

The next Debian stable, which is going to be released in a few days, will have 2.14 again. Hopefully 2.16 will be added to backports in the next future. But it's in experimental since september:
http://packages.qa.debian.org/l/lilypond.html

I wonder what it's stopping from being included in testing and if we can help somehow.
The Debian freeze should end soon, I think.
The current bugs are here:
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=lilypond;dist=unstable

Oh, wait.. good news:

Anyway, what about these bugs?
#153782 is the famous grace note synchronization problem. Shouldn't this be closed? Or it's kept to prevent (hopefully) new bug submissions?

#694067 seems closed as well

#437267 is marked as fixed-upstream on version 2.14.2, which means that it's fixed in Debian as well. Shouldn't it be  closed then?

#143709 is invalid, as pointed out by Carl Sorensen. Why it's still open?

Thanks Don for your work!
Cheers
Federico