Re: change of plans for this final project

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: change of plans for this final project
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 07:38:14 +0200

Daniel Rosen <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

That's what you hear, yes.  It's the main effect of \transposition.
There is another actually visible effect _elsewhere_: when you quote an
instrument (like with a cue voice), it will appear adjusted for the
respective settings of \transposition.

Have you actually bothered to look at the manual page I linked to?  It
is explained thoroughly and with examples.

--
David Kastrup