Re: How to get multiple text spanners at the same height?

From: Peter Toye
Subject: Re: How to get multiple text spanners at the same height?
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 12:19:25 +0100

I found the cres--cen--do conversation - it seems that there's a general need for a new form of text spanner which can spread out the text.

I'm not a Lilypond programmer, and don't really want to become one. What's the best way of  suggesting this as a new feature?

Meanwhile I'll try Nick's and Thomas's ideas out. Thanks both.

Regards,

Peter
mailto:address@hidden
www.ptoye.com