Instrument header repeating on page with multiple score blocks in file

From: Garrett Fitzgerald
Subject: Instrument header repeating on page with multiple score blocks in file
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 00:58:00 -0400

Lilypond 2.16.2

I suspect this is an RTFM question, but I can't find the place in the
FM (or the FLSR) that tells me how to fix it.

I usually create separate files for the score and individual parts,
but I decided to try putting multiple bookparts in the same file to
get a single PDF generated. When I did, the score, which came first,
was fine, but the parts, which started on later pages, had the
instrument name, then the title, then the instrument name again. I
assume this is because the instrument name is repeated after the first
page, but I can't see how to either trick lilypond into restarting the
page numbering or to suppress the instrument name on later pages.

Thanks in advance. :-)