Re: Fatal bug in strftime?

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: Fatal bug in strftime?
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 07:39:36 -0500

Peter,

On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 5:23 AM, Peter Toye <address@hidden> wrote:
David,

Not quite sure what you mean about a template. I use Frescobaldi for input at the moment, and that doesn't seem to have a way of changing the standard header format, so I have to delete it and include my personal favourite (which can be in a \include file).

Or do you mean a Lilypond template? I can't find any reference to such a thing in the documentation, apart from an informal use of the word to refer to a snippet which sets up a stave system. As opposed to a (e.g. MS word) template file which contains layout and preference features.

I was using "template" in the sense of a model for a file (or part of a file) that you save somewhere and reuse--nothing formal..

--David