Re: Removing fingerings from the general score

From: Wim van Dommelen
Subject: Re: Removing fingerings from the general score
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 18:20:39 +0200

Hi Jacques,

I use tags as follows:

%(definitions from my standard include-file)
% Some easy clarinet fingering abbreviations:
fingercolor = #blue
fLfinger = ^\markup{ \bold \with-color \fingercolor "L" }
fL = -\tag #'BCLfingering \fLfinger
fRfinger = ^\markup{ \bold \with-color \fingercolor "R" }
fR = -\tag #'BCLfingering \fRfinger

%(using it in the musical flow)
BCL = {
cis'\fL gis'\fR
}

%(including or excluding it with a switch)
\keepWithTags #'(BCLfingering BCLother score) {
\BCL
}

Note: the \keepWithTags is a function which you find searching the archive for it, it is similar as the (single) \keepWithTag function which is available by default. Both work. For the score you don't include it.

Regards,
Wim.