Remove empty staves: whole group or none

From: Frank Steinmetzger
Subject: Remove empty staves: whole group or none
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 17:20:27 +0200

Hello List

I have a score here with two groups, the choir and soloists, i.e.:

\new StaffGroup <<

\new ChoirStaff <<
        % Choir staves

\new ChoirStaff <<
        % Soloist staves

I want to hide empty staves to save some space, but ideally I'd like to either
hide a whole group or no staff at all, because otherwise it might be confusing
for the choir upon first sight which voice is hidden.

Can this be achieved somehow? Thank you.
--
Gruß | Greetings | Qapla’
Please do not share anything from, with or about me with any Facebook service.

Baby to twin at the other breast, winking: “Bottoms up!?”