Re: volta bracket right-edges; also RehearsalMark conflicts

From: Robin Bannister
Subject: Re: volta bracket right-edges; also RehearsalMark conflicts
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 10:24:48 +0200

Mark Polesky wrote:
 1) How do I get the right vertical edges of the volta
 spanners to print when I've overridden the bar type at those
 moments? They only seem to print when there's a repeat bar
 in the staff.

Welcome back!

I have an amusing workaround for this particular case, but this is old [1] by now so check out issue 1320 etc.
Instead of  \bar "||" use:

doubleBarLineClosingVB = {
\bar "|." \once \override Score.BarLine #'thick-thickness = #1.9
}

Cheers, Robin

[1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2010-02/msg00488.html