[OT] Scores of Beauty announcement mailing list

From: Urs Liska
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 13:08:26 +0200

Hi all,

sorry for the noise but it seems necessary.

The current publication of a new post on David Kastrup's regular "investor's report" ( http://lilypondblog.org/2013/07/investing-in-free-software/) was the first real-world test that it actually works :-)
While this of course was an unexpected an undesired workload it actually was a nice experience to see how accessible WordPress actually is for plugin development.

Why am I writing this to lilypond-user?
Together with the mailing list of course also the list of subscribers was deleted :-(
Of course I know the people we've subscribed ourselves, but I know there are more subscribers I don't know of. So I try to reach those on various ways to inform them about the accident.

So if anoyone wants to (re-)subscribe to announcements on new LilyPond blog posts please send me a private email. Due to security considerations (or rather the lack thereof) we decided not to implement any automatic subscription mechanisms.

Best wishes
Urs

PS: Have fun with the new blog, and be active: comment on or contribute posts please! Anybody is welcome.