aleatoric / frame engraver revisited

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: aleatoric / frame engraver revisited
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 15:29:15 -0500

Hi,

I recently replied to an old thread with an updated version of an engraver for frames.  Only, the message doesn't show up in the archived thread here: http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg70166.html  I'm not sure why this has happened.

The message along with .png can be viewed here, but the .ly file appears as binary data.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2013-07/msg00373.html

I will attach the .ly file here so it will be accessible in the archives.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

--David