Re: Dynamics, spacers, and partcombine used at once.

From: Wim van Dommelen
Subject: Re: Dynamics, spacers, and partcombine used at once.
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 08:48:44 +0200

On 15 Aug 2013, at 01:27 , Dominic wrote:

- has dynamics separately defined and attached to spacers, so that they can
be duplicated in several staves

If I substitute the wish to have these "defined" for the wish to "control" theme seperate, I would do this:

%the "definition":
music = {
        c-\tag part \f
}

%the "control" - NO dynamics, mostly used for the score:
\music

%the "control" - include dynamics here, used for the individual parts:
\keepWithTag part \music

That avoids the problem of having and maintaining another layer.

Regards,
Wim.