Fwd: Writing a fingering chart for French Horn

From: Tommaso Gordini
Subject: Fwd: Writing a fingering chart for French Horn
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 20:37:50 +0200

Thank you, now everything works perfectly!

I still have three demands.

1. It is possible to center the whole notes in the bar?

2. It is possible to determine the distance of the first row of numbers from the first line of the pentagram? I wish that all the numbers were in line below the staff. For example, not

1           2      3
2     2    1      2-3

but

1     2     2      3
2            1      2-3

3. How do you get the line bar even in the white space between staves?

Grazie e ciao
Tommaso