Re: midi doesn't work with custom Voice contexts

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: midi doesn't work with custom Voice contexts
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 05:17:37 -0700 (PDT)

Aha!  I think this explains why I get this:

  warning: cannot find or create new `StaffTwinNote'

when I use music that includes my custom staff context in a \midi block.
Everything still worked fine, so I did not look further into it before.

I see where the problem lies now, but I don't think there was anything about
midi in the manuals on the page about creating custom contexts.  I think it
makes sense to add an explanation about midi on that page.

Ah, I see over on the dev forum that this is already in the works:
https://codereview.appspot.com/13578045/

Thanks Janek and David!
-Paul