Re: some original LP scores

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: some original LP scores
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 17:36:19 +0200

Hi,

do you know GitHub?  I think it would be convenient to use it in this
situation - it would be easy to post comments about specific lines of
code, send you patches with suggestions how to improve things etc (i
consider doing this manually to be pretty inconvenient).

Even if you don't know github and git, you may be interested to try
this (i could help you with setup) - it will most probably be a very
enlightening experience, as LilyPond text input enables you to use a
very interesting workflow.

best,
Janek