Re: Overall (global) resizing difficulties

From: Eluze
Subject: Re: Overall (global) resizing difficulties
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 18:56:09 +0200

well - I think it's described somewhere inta manual. here's a little function to facilitate the change of those 3 values:

staffSize = #(define-music-function (parser location new-size) (number?)
#{
  \set fontSize = #new-size
  \override StaffSymbol #'staff-space = #(magstep new-size)
  \override StaffSymbol #'thickness = #(magstep new-size)
#})
music = \relative c' { c d e f g a b c }
\new Staff \with {\staffSize #-16 } \music
\score {
  \new Staff \with {\staffSize #16 }   \music
}

hth
Eluze