Re: Markup spacing issue

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Markup spacing issue
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 12:35:50 +0200

2013/9/16 Thomas Morley <address@hidden>:
> I didn't look at Janek's link, though you might be interested in the
> markup-command 'compensate-indent' I wrote some time ago.
> Shouldn't be too hard to adept it, though it works even right now.
>
> [lily snippet]

I'm not sure if i fully understand what this code does, but it appears
to me that together with my snippet it may provide an ultimate
solution for aligning stanzas (?).  In particular, maybe it would
solve a bug that is mentioned in line 38 of my snippet.

Suggestions for improving my snippet are welcome!

best,
Janek