Re: Problem with hemiola notation

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Problem with hemiola notation
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 00:50:54 +0200

2013/9/17 Alan McConnell <address@hidden>:
> On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 11:21:43PM +0200, Janek Warchoł wrote:
>>
>> Please send us a short and compilable example and we'll try to tell
>> you what exactly needs to be done.  Without an example, i have no idea
>> why Phil's solution wouldn't work for you.
>
>       Nothing easier!  Here it is [...]

Nothing easier!  Here the second barline disappears (tested with
2.16.2 and 2.17.26)

\version "2.16.0"

\header {
  title = "A Simple 3/4 Tune"
}

%  Put some vertical space here!
\markup { \vspace #1 }

global =  {
  \key g \major
  \time 3/4
}

violinOne = \new Voice \relative c'' {
  \set Staff.instrumentName = #"Violin 1 "

d4. e8 d c | b4 g g \bar "" | a d, d | b' g g \bar "|."

}

%  Challenge:  to get rid of the barline between  g g and a d,  !

\score {
        \new Staff
        << \global \violinOne

}