Re: Acciaccaturas and slashed stems

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Acciaccaturas and slashed stems
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 21:25:16 +0200

Hm, you will get the "newest development version" only when you get the Git repository from https://github.com/wbsoft/frescobaldi.
You don't necessarily need Git for this as you also can download zip archives there.

Which OS do you use (this will make a significant difference here)?

Urs

Gilberto Agostinho <address@hidden> schrieb:
Hi Peter,

Thank you so much for your help. Indeed I am a Frescobaldi user, and though
I usually do not use any of Quick Insert buttons, this addition seems to be
absolutely great. I will certainly give it a try, but unfortunately I could
not find where to download the newest development version of Frescobaldi. I
am currently working with version 2.0.10. Could you please direct me to
where I can download it?

Thanks a lot and take care,
Gilberto