Re: programming error

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Re: programming error
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 15:20:04 -0600

On 13-09-27 02:16 PM, MING TSANG wrote:
Eluze,

I follow your suggestion and I came up with smaller file about 268 lines.
I attach the .ly file and the error message log file. Please refer to red text below log file.

Emanuel,
Ming.

In your rehearsalMidi section, you've set theĀ  Score.midiMinimumVolume to the same value as the MaximumVolume and that gives no room to decrescendo. I tested it by setting MaximumVoilume to 0.6 and your score compiled fine.

Cheers,
Colin

--
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
-Groucho Marx, 1890-1977