Re: LilyJAZZ on 2.17

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: LilyJAZZ on 2.17
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:54:44 +0200

2013/9/29 Thomas Morley <address@hidden>
Looking into LilyJAZZ.ily I noticed some strange line-breaking issues.
Worst and causing the problem, lines 164/165
I've found
         (let* ((alteration (if (grob::has-interface grob 'key-cancellation-
interface) 0 (cdr alt)))
on _two_ lines _and_  a space at line-end of 164 which separates
"'key-cancellation-" from "interface"

_If_ it's caused by convert-ly please file a bug-report!!

no, it's caused by copy&paste from mailing list archive

Putting 'key-cancellation-interface together again solves the problem for me.

not for me, maybe there's something else I'm missing

I've just tried again on another machine and I get the same results: it works great with 2.16 and I get the same error on 2.17.27.
I've tracked all the steps I've done in a Git repo:
https://github.com/fedelibre/lilypond-snippets

Can you try those files?

Thank you
Federico