Two possible bugs when dealing with Automatic note splitting

From: Gilberto Agostinho
Subject: Two possible bugs when dealing with Automatic note splitting
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 18:45:08 +0200

Hello,

I think I found two possible bugs when dealing with Automatic note splitting.

1) when a note has an accidental and it has to be split, the ligaturas look out of place.

2) when a note has an accidental (regular accidental, or forced accidental with an !, or even due to dodecaphonic style) and it has to be split, these accidentals appear in all repeated notes.

Here is an example:

\version "2.17.26"

\markup {This works perfectly well}

\new Voice \with {

  \remove "Note_heads_engraver"

  \consists "Completion_heads_engraver"

  \remove "Rest_engraver"

  \consists "Completion_rest_engraver"

}

{

  g'2\pp~g'8. f'1\mf a''2..\mf cis''4..\ff

}

\markup {But this don't, the ligaturas are out of place when notes have accidentals}

\new Voice \with {

  \remove "Note_heads_engraver"

  \consists "Completion_heads_engraver"

  \remove "Rest_engraver"

  \consists "Completion_rest_engraver"

}

{

  g'2\pp~g'8. fis'1\mf aes''2..\mf cis''4..\ff

}

\markup {Also, accidentals (including forced ones with ! and with dodecaphonic style) are repeated for all notes...}

\new Voice \with {

  \remove "Note_heads_engraver"

  \consists "Completion_heads_engraver"

  \remove "Rest_engraver"

  \consists "Completion_rest_engraver"

}

{

  g'2\pp~g'8. f'!1\mf

  #(set-accidental-style 'dodecaphonic)

  a''2..\mf cis''4..\ff

The result can be seen on this link: http://s18.postimg.org/aty44yta1/split.png

So are these bugs or am I misusing the rhythm splitting?

Thanks a lot,

Gilberto