Re: example LilyJAZZ before/after

From: Xavier Noria
Subject: Re: example LilyJAZZ before/after
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 18:34:47 +0200

On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 6:21 PM, Johan Vromans <address@hidden> wrote:

Xavier Noria <address@hidden> writes:

> And now that I created expectation by means of my faulty synapses... here
> they are :D.

Looks great!
Is there a writeup somewhere how to achieve this?

This was my starting point, it worked out of the box except for fonts:

    http://lilypondblog.org/2013/09/lilypond-and-lilyjazz/

I have a Mac, and here installing the .otf files in Font Book didn't work, I had to copy them to

    /Applications/LilyPond.app//Contents/Resources/share/lilypond/current/fonts/otf/

The zip file has an example. The score corresponding to the capture is

    https://github.com/fxn/scores/blob/master/lou-donaldson/dorothy.ly

(work in progress).