Re: Help ~ LilyPond Tablature

From: Peter Crighton
Subject: Re: Help ~ LilyPond Tablature
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 23:27:54 +0200

Have a look at the Notation Reference: http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.16/Documentation/notation/common-notation-for-fretted-strings.html#custom-tablatures
The tuning for a five-string bass is called #bass-five-string-tuning.

--
Peter Crighton | Musician & Music Engraver based in Mainz, Germany
http://www.petercrighton.de

2013/10/9 Раул Апонт <address@hidden>
Hello.

I need just a little help about a tablature. I know already how to get a tablature with LilyPond, the situation I have now is about a Bass Guitar tablature. I have tried to change the clef using the Bass clef, I still get a six-string tablature, I just need to know HOW I GET the four and five-string tablature because of the Bass Guitar range.
If you could send me an example, it would be great.

Thank you.

--
Раул Апонт