Piano music switching staves

From: Derek
Subject: Piano music switching staves
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 20:42:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there I hope this example is short enough I am trying to use the change
staff thing to get the bes4 in leftTwo to display in rightOne with the line
that show it is switching staves like in the attachment. Does anyone have
any pointers, I have gone through the documentation but obviously there is
something I am not understanding, any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n152147/Screen_Shot_2013-10-12_at_4.40.44_PM.png>

global = {
  \key c \major