Re: Frescobaldi 2.0.11

From: Phil Burfitt
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi 2.0.11
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 10:59:10 +0100

Hi Peter,

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Gentry" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 10:08 AM
Subject: FW: Frescobaldi 2.0.11

Phil

Don't forget that strange error messages can derive from hidden overlooked mistakes in the .ly file. Blank spaces in the file name could have wrong codes or there may be another error in the file that is not obvious.

Try a simpler name for the inclued file myincludes.ly or similar and trim down the main ly file to the absolute minimum, do it in steps until the file will compile. Also clear out any old temporary files created by frescobaldi.

I'm pretty sure the problem is not a frescobaldi or Lilypond bug.

Also post the entire ly file so that I can test it out.