Changing the shape of more than one laissezVibrer in chord

From: Gilberto Agostinho
Subject: Changing the shape of more than one laissezVibrer in chord
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 13:07:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I would like to change the shape of more than one laissezVibrer at the same
time in chord, but I can't seem to find an way to do it because they are
simultaneous. Does anyone have any idea how to solve this problem?

\version "2.17.28"
\markup {The top laissezVibrer is looking like I want, but not the bottom
one.}
{
  \shape #'((0 . 0) (0 . 0.5) (3 . 0.5) (3 . 0)) LaissezVibrerTie
  <c' c''>1\laissezVibrer | R1 |
}
\markup {I would like the bottom laissezVibrer to look like this:}
{
  \shape #'((0 . 0) (0 . -0.5) (3 . -0.5) (3 . 0)) LaissezVibrerTie
  c'1\laissezVibrer | R1 |
}

<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n152566/laissezVibrer.png>

I already apologize if this is a silly question, but I can't find the answer
in the documentation.

Thanks a lot!
Gilberto