Re: announcement: OpenLilyLib Snippet Repository is open!

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: announcement: OpenLilyLib Snippet Repository is open!
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 00:04:42 +0100

Am 29.10.2013 23:56, schrieb Simon Bailey:
Hiya,

On 29 Oct 2013, at 23:36, Janek Warchoł <address@hidden> wrote:

As you may have noticed, we recently reorganized the repository and
now it should work more or less like you described.  I hope you'll
like it!
i checked out the repository in exactly this way on Sunday. ;) (i needed the
stem attachment snippet).

a question: how stable will the organisation remain? revisiting scores in say a
year or so, using includes from openlilylib, should still work…

There's no guarantee about the stability of openlilylib.
Currently I'm the 'owner' of the domain openlilylib.org. I also have registered the Github organization, but there are others with admin rights too.

I can't seriously promise that I'll be still around in a year. (I don't have any differing intentions, but I just can't _seriously_ promise). But if not, chances are high that I've handed ownership to someone else before vanishing. And if everything should fail: You probably already have a copy of the repository, either through Git or by downloading. _This_ will work as long as you're able to accomodate any future LilyPond syntax changes ...

Best
Urs

Thanks! I like it! :D

regards,