Re: Thoughts about creating Stack Exchange page?

From: ryanmichaelmcclure
Subject: Re: Thoughts about creating Stack Exchange page?
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 17:18:06 -0700 (PDT)

I know that AskUbuntu is WONDERFUL--it is the webpage that helped me breech
the gap between being a newbie to a confident user in Ubuntu. A LilyPond
page would be tremendous not only to new users but also for archiving
information. Yes, the mailing list is excellent, but for someone who is
absolutely new to LilyPond, a Stack page would be great. I also believe that
things like Frescobaldi and other GUIs could be encapsulated in the page.

I may create a proposal on Area51...should I consider the page to be
technology/software?

-----
Ryan McClure

Luna Music Engraving