Re: Hiding empty pentagrams (first message)

From: Son_V
Subject: Re: Hiding empty pentagrams (first message)
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 09:17:56 -0800 (PST)

On Nov 3, 2013, at 3:28 PM, Son_V <vincenzo.auer@> wrote:

> Hi all,
[...]

Dear Son_V,

Please send a tiny example (esempio minimo) showing the problem. For more on
what this is, please see:

http://www.lilypond.org/tiny-examples.it.html

Hi,
thanks, I've already understood what a "tiny example" is, but I don't think
i'm able to make one. I've just tried to make the smaller exemple I can do,
but it's an ignominous 110 line. Can I post here such a thing? I've already
"fought" with LP and got how to make some things, learned \( \), got some
(maybe not the better) solutions for other problems, but this one (and a
pair of others) are still away from my reach.

Good evening.