Is this issue 2802?

From: Jim Long
Subject: Is this issue 2802?
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 23:15:26 -0800

Reducing this to a minimal example doesn't seem to be trivial so
I'm hesitant to put in the time before I ask, ...

Does the attached image look like issue 2802?  The vertical
moment of the ChordName staff is aligned too far left, and
collides with the key signature of the melody staff.

I encounter this somewhat regularly, so if anyone has a
workaround, I'd appreciate it.  If an ME is necessary to get a
workaround, holler, and I'll hack away at one.  I've encountered
mis-alignment of both rhythmic staves and chord staves.

Thank you!

Jim