Re: Learn from Finale 2014 (seriously)?

From: Matthias Böhringer
Subject: Re: Learn from Finale 2014 (seriously)?
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 10:07:33 +0100

Hello list,

Am 14.11.2013 10:00, schrieb flup2:
It would be a great idea (although I haven't idea about the way to
implement it into LilyPond).
<SNIP>

But there actually are two ways to merge the rests auomagically!

Search the list (archives) for "merge rests" and/or "merge rest engraver".

I don't remmeber when this solution was posted/discussed, however I use it quite often in my engraving of music for singers and brass players.

Liebe Grüße, Matthias
--
Matthias Böhringer
Brunnenstraße 6