No indent in just one movement

From: Caio Barros
Subject: No indent in just one movement
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 17:19:52 -0200

Hello everybody

I'm writing a part for an instrumento that plays the first movement, don't play the second, and plays the third.

For the second movement I just want to write a multimeasure pause with "TACET" written above it, but I don't want to indent this staff.

How can I cancel the indentation just for this movement?

The structure is more or less like:

\version "2.16.2"

\new Score <<
 \new Staff <<
  \new Voice {
   %%music form the first movement
  }

\markup { "Title of the second movement" }

\new Score <<
 \new Staff <<
  \new Voice {

\override Staff.TimeSignature #'stencil = ##f

\override Staff.MultiMeasureRestNumber #'stencil = ##f

\override Staff.MultiMeasureRest #'expand-limit = #2

\override Score.SpacingSpanner #'base-shortest-duration = #(ly:make-moment 1 130)

R1*3^"TACET" \bar "|."