Re: Cross-staff Glissando Stencil Error

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: Cross-staff Glissando Stencil Error
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 05:19:11 +0000 (UTC)

Piaras Hoban <phoban01 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Keith OHara wrote
> > Maybe you can override the 'stencil command itself with a wrapper
> > function.

> Thanks so much for this; works really well. Is the wrapper-function
> functionality explained anywhere in the docs?

I do not see an example that makes a wrapper function.  It would be in
the section "Extending LilyPond: 2.7"

But the documentation concerns things that are specific to LilyPond.
Making a substitution for a library function, where the substitution
function uses the original library function and then does something more,
is a general programming technique not specific to LilyPond.