Re: A thought on Windows Experience

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: A thought on Windows Experience
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 15:21:16 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: Carl Peterson

There are modern tools for web development? Seriously, though, except
when I've been using a package like WordPress, I've pretty much been hand
coding websites for the last dozen years or so, partly because of "popular
HTML authoring tools generating oodles of garbage that fortunately nobody
peruses closely."

As David says, the complexities of keeping lots of different formats in step and usable means we don't use any web development tools.

Please see http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.17/Documentation/contributor/documentation-work for information about how our documentation works. We'd love to have you contribute.

--
Phil Holmes