Re: survey on multiple development versions

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: survey on multiple development versions
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 17:02:04 +0100

"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

Well, that was supposed to be related to that.  Now Mike has chosen to
blast ahead with a solution of his before I or someone else made a
formal exposition of the basic problem.  We will need to come to turns
with how we will be trying to maintain a reasonable rate of stable
releases without stifling forward-looking development more than is
needed to not let the development diverge from the goal of stability
terminally.

This will certainly be a topic early in the 2.19 cycle which strictly
speaking is already on.

--
David Kastrup