Re: "No tremolo to end"

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: "No tremolo to end"
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2014 12:21:45 -0800

On Wed, 01 Jan 2014 09:16:09 -0800, Daniel Rosen <address@hidden> wrote:

Is there some kind of workaround I can implement that will prevent the warning
from showing up, or do I need to submit a bug report and wait for a patch?

You can suppress all warnings, and see only errors, with --loglevel=ERROR
(or some variant, under the manual section called 'Usage')

LilyPond sets the excerpt that you posted without giving any warnings,
so it is hard to guess what might be happening in your full score that makes
LilyPond think the tremolos might be misaligned,  and thus hard to suggest
anything to avoid the specific warning.