Re: why you don't contribute to Mutopia

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: why you don't contribute to Mutopia
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 18:57:27 +0100

>     > The email may be a good alternative, but who is receiving
>     contributions@
>     > emails? Just Chris? I have no idea if people send contributions
>     this way.
>     >

>     The last time (1 year ago) I sent an email to the suggested address, I
>     did not get any reply. So I didn’t try again and thought Mutopia is just
>     dead. I have some scores, that I could upload, I could also use them to
>     test any new upload feature.
>

> Too bad.
> Have you checked if your score has been added to Mutopia?

Hi Federico, hi all,

no, the score has not been added.

Did you get any reply from the Mutopia mail address?
I wrote to address@hidden again on Jan 4th and didn’t
get any answer so far. I also made a pull request to the github repo but
there was no reaction, neighter.
https://github.com/chrissawer/The-Mutopia-Project/pull/241

I continue to wait, but if anyone has contact to anyone behind those
interfaces, I would be interested if some answer can be expected within
days or weeks or more like months.

Best,
Joram